Loading

CrockPot Corn on the Cob Recipe



Day 152.

Remember how good and how easy the crockpot baked potatoes were? CrockPot corn on the cob is just as easy, and doesn't take as long to cook. The corn steams in it's own juices and is cooked to absolute perfection.


The Ingredients.
--fresh corn
--aluminum foil


I used my 6qt Smart Pot and six ears of corn fit perfectly. I probably could have shoved in one more, but I only bought six.


The Directions.

shuck the corn, or get your kids to do it. because I'm pretty sure that is why kids were invented.

wrap each ear in aluminum foil

place the foil-wrapped corn in the crockpot

DO NOT ADD WATER

cover and cook on high for 2 hours.

I like my corn to have a crunch--two hours was perfect for us, but check and taste for your family's preference.



The Verdict.


Absolutely perfect corn.
Follow RecipesDream