Loading

Playing with Raw Fish, Fruits, Colours, Textures and Flavours

Humid weather kills me! I'm fine with heat, but getting my arms stuck at the table, my legs at the car seat... bla... it's disgusting!!! If heat is too much, then I can behave a bit like Hulk! I don't get that green though, but I do get pretty aggressive and unsocial.

So here I am looking for remedies to pass this heat:
* A dive in the pool is always a good solution but I don't get a pool near every time I need it.
* Avoiding the heat of the stove and oven is a great way to cook now,therefore, salads, fruits, and raw fish are perfect elements to play with!

Since it's time for sales, here you have two dishes for the price of one ;-). Herring black eggs on Salmon tower and Fruits tricoloured flag.

Let's start with the Salmon tower. Depending on the people you'll have for dinner, or lunch, buy a piece of fresh salmon (calculate 100 grs per person), 1 fresh cantaloupe melon (or a ripe and sweet one), a can of herring black eggs.

Cut the salmon in dices and the melon too and place some herring eggs on top. Sprinkle some sea thick salt between the melon and salmon. I bet you cannot find a shorter recipe in the whole blogosphere :D.
Experience the salty and sweet and also the different textures... Mmmmmm.

And for the dessert you will need some figs, the truth is that I didn't count them, some kiwis, yogurts and sugar.

Have some glasses ready and peel and smash the figs in a bowl with a fork. Take some and place in the bottom of the glass. Get some sugar in the natural yogurt and stir. Make the white level with it and third, place the peeled kiwis in a food processor and blend. Use them for the green third level.

Place in the fridge and let it cool down! Before you eat it, mix it all.
Wednesday's post will be my Joust's entry and on Friday... you better come over here on Friday if you want to celebrate with me my bloggiversary!!! Please do, I'll be showing you all something you have never seen!!!! And you might me asking in the distance.... what? what?, and I'll might be answering... aaaaahhhh you will see if you come here and celebrate... there will be some music, some balloons, some food, and something to laugh at... the ingredients for a good party :D... there will also be a cold wonderful cava's Spanish Sangria waiting for you ;-)
Follow RecipesDream