Loading

Happy 12th birthday to Gizmo!



Yay! Today is Gizmo's 12th birthday. Though I cannot believe my love is 12 years old! She was only 4 when I got her. Time is going far too quickly for my liking!

I found her the perfect present a while ago, and today it came out of hiding in the closet! She *loves* it. Observe...



It is a super duper 'Cuban Catnip' heart. Gizmo adores catnip. Which puts her in the 50% of kitties who have receptors for catnip. Not all cats will react to it. Gizmo doesn't go crazy on it, what she does love to do is to lick it and chew it and sniff it. And this stuff is strong - you can actually smell it! Imagine how much fun she must be having with it.



It says 'Lick Me. Bite Me. Bunnykick Me.' Bunnykick... hee!

So happy birthday to my marvelous girl!
Follow RecipesDream