Loading

Running for Olympics? Looks like I am!

Are you ready for a non stop bantering from me, for the next 30 days? Well if anybody wants to blame, please feel free to vent yourself at Dhivi. She threw a challenge for the next Recipe Marathon, which is going to be for 30 days. Phew!!! And she took for granted, that I am going to take it up anyway. If you have been following me for a while now, you would've realized that I am not doing a post daily. Reasons being, many asked for recipes that I had already posted. That left me wondering if I am leaving my readers breathless! But when a challenge is thrown at me, I can hardly not take notice of it, right! So here I am, going to be blogging away non stop for the next 30 days. I don't know if I can, but hopeful I can.

I have no idea what I am going to cook. Dhivi and Siri have been very adventurous and decided to do a theme. Though a theme sounds very exciting, I am not sure if I can. But I do have a plan to stick to some theme, nevertheless! I may post some in my Spice your Life blog too!

Do come and cheer us on the way, afterall its the Gold medal we are running for!

Will update the list of my fellow runners soon!

And yeah, before I leave, Pavani has announced the next edition of MEC , themed on Cheese. Do say Cheese and send your entries!
Follow RecipesDream