Loading

Chocolate and Marshmallow Fluff Fondue for the Little Dipper CrockPot


Day 306.

Happy November! This is for Breezy, who pointed out that I missed Fondue Friday yesterday. She's right. I did.
Breezy needs a fondue recipe for football tomorrow. So. Stop eating waxy Halloween candy and eat this. It tastes better, and since it's all stirred up and cooked the calories magically disappear.

right?

The Ingredients.


--7 oz milk chocolate
--3 oz white chocolate
--1 cup marshmallow fluff
--1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
--1 T almond extract (or you could add Amaretto)

The Directions.

The best part of this (for me) was that I sent Adam to the store to get the chocolate and he came home with the good stuff: Cadbury and Ghiradelli. I totally would have cheaped out, and he didn't.

Break up the chocolate bars into the Little Dipper. Eat a few squares to make sure it tastes okay. Add the almond extract or Amaretto and the whipping cream. Scoop out a cup of marshmallow fluff from the jar, and push it in with your fingers, so you can then lick them.

mmm.

Cover, and plug in the Dipper. Cook for about 90 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes or so. Lick the spoons.

Serve with cubes of pound cake, graham crackers, cut up fruit, and some almonds. I used those Mi-Del Arrowroot cracker cookies.

The Verdict.

very tasty.

I need to brush my teeth.
Follow RecipesDream