Loading

Some Hot Stuff ;D

When I say Hot Stuff this time, I'm not talking about soups, nor stews nor hot wine... take a look at the picture and see what I mean :D.

After having goulash soup... I mutated into Eve's perfect shaped body!!!! This is one of the souvenirs I found at the Central Budapest's Market.

A gorgeous and beautiful Market... full of gooses, ducks, chickens; full of spices and hot little red peppers; full of coloured preserved fruit and vegetables; and huge alive river fishes captured in water tanks!

But, my life needs some order and I have to tidy up my clothes and suitcases and papers and.... my husband took away with him all my pictures.... aaaahhhhhsgghhhghghh!

So this will be a short post and tomorrow you will get a full dive into Budapest's beautiful Central Market!

See you all tomorrow :D
Follow RecipesDream