Loading

I have not been abducted by an alien ship!

Finally I can get my hands on my favourite keyboard!!!! And play my favourite blogging music!!!! These are some of the dishes you will soon see in Spanish Recipes: A melting and crunchy pigglet, an eggplant mousse, some pimiento del piquillo's pinchos, the christmas cocktail...

The very best Xmas soup, a lobsters kitchen outing comic, my kind of Sushi and Mar i Muntanya (Sea and Mountain).
More pinchos and the best Spanish Ham! The TiĆ³ and the kids and some gifts under the blanket :D.
Some of the reading I did these days, Fame... our choice for the New Years Eve and a wonderful Spa hidden in the woods... the perfect place to relax and get the best massages!!!!

It just felt so good being with the family and resting and reading and getting bored... I let the days slowly melt and suddenly the holidays were gone! I do hope your Xmas days have been as good as mine :D

Thank you all for being out there ♥ ♥ ♥
I will visit you all in short :D
Follow RecipesDream