Loading

I'm off Celebrating my Birthday!!!

Forgive my narcissism, my self worship behaviour, my "me" needs, my poor altruism and low empathy today...

... I'm becoming older... something to be really happy about because the alternative is no good ;D, or something to be really sad about because I'm getting further away from my youth and nearer to my death!

I bet that if today was a sunny day I would be in a better mood, but it's cloudy, gray, rainy and cold, who can get high on spirit with a day like this? Any tips from those of you living in rainy and cold weathers?

My huge birthday present has been a gorgeous and fantastic lunch at Carme Ruscalleda's Restaurant!!! She is my hero! The perfect cook! The best palate experience!!! She owns 5 Michelin Stars, 3 for her Catalan restaurant: Sant Pau and 2 for her Japanese restaurant: Sant Pau. I will soon post about it :D

Today I'm celebrating it with my parents during the day and with my husband and daughter at night... so dear friends and readers... hasta la vista :D
Follow RecipesDream