Loading

Buy Tupperware online





Hi Divas!!

I chose to open up an online Tupperware store as a means to support my blog & charity expenses.  I became a Tupperware addict last year and had no idea I could share my addiction with others online!

My grandmother still has her Tupperware brand products she purchased when I was a child and they are still in good shape!  Choosing a company to join wasn't an easy decision. There are so many great companies out there with wonderful products but Tupperware stood out the most to me. I love the fact that they have been around for generations, well-trusted, & tried & true. They offer quality products, fast shipping, great packaging, awesome prices, and top notch customer service which I have experienced first hand. The closing deal for me was the fact that they offer so many opportunities for women, children & families buy donating directly to charities and also giving them the skills they need to achieve their dreams.

I sincerely appreciate your purchases from my tupperware store and hope that you enjoy your products as much as I do.

XOXO ;  )
Monique





Follow RecipesDream