Loading

Sweet and Sour Chicken's thighs with Rosemary, Honey and Orange

What do you prefer? Breast or Thighs? I'm a thighs one and finding new ways to cook them is always so welcome.
This is an absolutely delicious recipe! Give it a try Foodies :D. In no time and no effort you will have such a different and lovely way to eat your chicken thighs.
Rosemary is one of my favourite herbs and I have some in my terrace growing in a big pot, this is why I will send the recipe to Grow Your Own, this month the event is hosted by Zora from Gardenopolis. This event is the brainchild of Andrea from Andrea's Recipes.


I know I'm not visiting you all as I should... I'm going through some sweet and sour life times now. Hopefully everything will be alright soon :D.


Ingredients for 4 servings: 8 chicken thighs, 1 big onion, 2 honey tablespoons, 2 orange sweet and sour marmalade, 1 spring of fresh rosemary, olive oil, salt and black ground pepper.
  • Clean the chicken under tap water. Dry. Add some salt and pepper. Place in an oven recipient with a bit of olive oil and have in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes at 180ÂșC.
  • Meanwhile, get a frying pan with some olive oil (2 tablespoons) and add the chopped onion. Cook at low heat for 20 to 30 minutes with the rosemary too. Add some salt and pepper and pour the honey and the orange marmalade. Stir until you get a thick sauce.
  • When there's only 5 minutes left for the chicken thighs to be done, pour the sauce over them. After 5 minutes turn them and let them cook another 5 minutes.
  • Turn heat off. Take off the oven and let rest for another 5 minutes.
Enjoy!
Follow RecipesDream