Loading

Avocado Smash

I heard about this recipe from my sister-in-law, Karey. I tried it and loved it! Karey told me she found it on the Food Network website.  (Note from recipes:  AnnaLisa made this for our family and it was gobbled up in no time flat. I was also impressed with how quick and easy to make it was. )

Click here for Printable Recipe.

Avocado Smash
from AnnaLisa

1 avocado
2 tbsp. chopped cilantro leaves
3 scallions - thinly sliced
1 lime - juiced
1 cup sour cream
salt and pepper
1 plum tomato - finely chopped

Remove one avocado flesh to a bowl. Add the cilantro and scallions. Pop the lime in the microwave for a few seconds. Add the juice of one lime, the sour cream and season with salt and pepper. With a fork or spoon smash up the mixture, leaving chunks for a good consistency. Chop and seed the plum tomato and fold into avocado. Serve with chips or crackers. Enjoy!
Follow RecipesDream