Loading

Pretty Mother's Day Cupcakes



A good friend of mine (Sharon) asked me to make some pretty cupcake for her to serve on Mother's Day.  Sharon hosted a beautiful Mother's day dinner, and set out my cupcakes as dessert.  I just love the photos she took, so I wanted to share them with you.  She used the cupcakes to decorate the beautiful, formal table setting, along with pretty pink gift bags for each woman.  What a pretty way to honor some of the special women in her life! 



I've posted the recipe I use for chocolate cupcakes HERE, and my recipe for delicious cream cheese frosting HERE.  Such a delicious combo!  I decorated these cupcakes with some hand made fondant flowers.  I'll be sharing some how-to's on making fondant decorations next week.

Photos by Sharon Flath, used with permission. 
Follow RecipesDream