Loading

{Parties from Friends} Mia's Luau Birthday



A couple months ago I was contacted by a sweet lady (named Sierra) who was planning a luau themed first birthday party for her daughter, Mia.  Originally, Sierra had wanted me to make cupcakes and cookies for the celebration, but as I checked the date, I realized I already had other obligations that week, and there was just no way I'd be able to make treats for her.  I was however, able to make a few things for the party in advance.  I made a custom banner (similar to the one I made for my daughter's candy party) that read "Mia's Luau Birthday", and I also made custom tags to be attached to cookies she would be able to purchase from a local bakery.  I was also able to consult with Sierra a bit regarding desserts and flowers for the party.  Sierra recently sent me photos from the party, and what a celebration it must have been!  Sierra did such a beautiful job! 
   




All the details-
Banner and cookie tags- made by me (Glory)
Table cloths- Anthropologie
Flowers- Hydrangeas and peonys arranged by the hostess (Sierra)
Cake- Made by Butterfly Cakes (Burlingame, California)
Cupcakes- Sibby's Cupcakery (San Mateo, California)
Cookies- Sugar, Butter, Flower (Bay Area, California)
#1 shirt- Isabellaboo
Tutu- Posh Little Tutu

Thanks so much Sierra for allowing me to share your beautiful party!

P.S.-  As a general rule I only post my own work on this blog.  I'm only sharing this pretty party because I had a part in it.  Please do not send me links to parties you would like me to share on the blog.  There are many other fabulous blogs that do a great job showcasing parties submitted by their readers. 
If I have directly inspired you in some way I would love to see your work, and I may occasionally share those photos.  Feel free to upload photos of work that was inspired by something you saw on Glorious Treats on the facebook page HERE.
Follow RecipesDream