Loading

Pretty Packaging for Halloween Treats



I love pretty packaging.  A bit of extra care in packaging can turn even simple treats into a special gift.  I packaged up a few of the Halloween cookies I made last weekend, as special treats for my nieces.  These little bags would be super special treats for lunches, adorable favors for a Halloween party, or sweet little gifts for friends.   

~ Supplies and Directions ~

1.  Cut a piece of patterned paper (I used some of my scrapbooking paper) the width of the cellophane bag you're using and about 3 inches tall (my bags are 4" wide, so the paper is 4" x 3").
Fold the paper in half lengthwise.

2.  I printed out some party circles from The Tomkat Studio's Halloween collection.  Cut using a 2" circle punch.  You could also use a sticker or other embellishment.

3.  Fill your cellophane bag with treats, and seal bag (the bags I used have a self-stick seal, but if you're using bags with no seal you could use a sticker or staple the bag closed).

4.  Use double sided tape to attach the prepared paper to the top of the treat bag.  Add party circle, or other sticker or embellishment.


Share some treats with the sweet people in your life! 


Follow RecipesDream