Loading

Merry Christmas!



I've been planning a nice post for today that would include a round-up of all of the Christmas treats I've posted this month... but as it turns out my computer is sickly and I can't create the post I had in mind.  I had also committed to myself (and my family) several weeks ago that today would be my only post of the week and that I'd unplug myself from the computer for the rest of the week.  As it turns out, I guess I'll have no choice, as the computer will probably be at the repair shop! 

Please feel free to look though my recipes, cookie decorating and cupcake decorating links (on the top right sidebar) or the "labels" links (farther down on the right sidebar) and you will be able to find lots of great ideas for pretty treats. 

Before I go (I've already had to start this post 3 times due to my computer acting up!), I do truly want to thank each of you who are reading this!  When I started this blog in March of this year, I had plans and goals for the year, many which have been met and many which have far surpassed my expectations!  I deeply appreciate the friends who have helped spread the word about Glorious Treats, linked to my work, commented on posts or sent e-mails of encouragement! 

I am a wife and a mom above most everything, but this blog has been a wonderful creative outlet, and such a blessing in many ways!  I am so excited to be able to continue this journey of baking, crafting, and party planning in the new year and sharing it with each of you.  

I'll sign off for today as I plan to spend the next few days gift wrapping, baking, and enjoying a few special Christmas get together's with family and friends.

Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!
~Glory

"But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:10-11

Follow RecipesDream