Loading

Vintage Pastel Christmas



I'm so excited today to be sharing a special Christmas project I've been planning for several months!
This year I wanted to create an extra special dessert table for a home holiday party.  Something to kick off the Christmas season in style!  I took my inspiration from some vintage pink pottery I've been collecting and then added some color accents of light blue and aqua.  As a former florist, I had to include some beautiful flowers, and then some sparkle in the form of both new and vintage ornaments helped complete the design. 

Please enjoy my Vintage Pastel Christmas...

Included on the table were...
Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (frosting recipe HERE)
and royal icing snowflakes (how-to HERE)
White Chocolate dipped Oreos (store bought) with custom royal icing transfers (by me)
Decorated Sugar Cookies (recipe HERE)
Coconut Date Bites (recipe soon)
Handcrafted Marshmallows (by Fusion Sweets)
Assorted candies

I thoroughly enjoyed exercising my rusty floral design skills and made flower arrangements that included pink roses, pink and white mini carnations, light pink alstroemeria, and seeded eucalyptus.  I also tucked in some pretty ornaments along with the flowers.

   



~ Details ~
Flower arrangements, cookies and cupcakes made by Glory Albin (Glorious Treats)
All set up and styling Glory Albin (Glorious Treats)
Photography by Gene Chutka and Glory Albin.

Follow RecipesDream