Loading

{Almost too easy} Chocolate Mousse



Last week my husband and I had our beloved hour and a half of kid-free time that comes every Thursday, thanks to church youth group.  The plan was to order a pizza (we had already fed the girls a healthy dinner) and watch an episode of Monk on DVD.  I really wanted a chocolate treat as well so I whipped up some yummy chocolate mouse.  Pizza, a movie, and a chocolate dessert... ahh the joys of being an "old" married couple.
(P.S. I took these photos the next day)


I think these would look so beautiful all lined up on a dessert table.  Add a small spoon (like these cute wooden ones from Garnish) and some pretty ribbon and you have a beautiful individual treat.

Now all you need is the recipe...


Here you go...


That's right... buy the box, add milk, mix... done!

I apologize to those of you a bit disappointed in me!  I do truly love cooking from scratch.  But every now and then I like to have a box of something on hand for super quick treats.  I have no big preference for this brand over any other (although this was very good), it just happened to be what I grabbed at the store recently.  So there you have it... is my reputation ruined in your mind?  Or maybe you like me better than ever!  =) 

Happy mixing! 
Follow RecipesDream