Loading

Sweet things to come...



I've been busy baking the past few days and have lots of sweet things I'll be sharing soon (one which just may involve chocolate and peanut butter!).  And as a fun note, the end of this month marks the one year anniversary for Glorious Treats (I still can decide if blog's have anniversaries or birthdays?).  I am just so humbled that people (like you!) are reading, commenting and encouraging me on this sweet journey.  The roles I play as wife and mother are so important to me, but this blog is a special place that gives me a creative outlet I need in my life too. 

To celebrate this milestone, I have a really incredible giveaway planned for next week.  I've enlisted the help of many of my favorite vendors and we're having a party!  Be sure to check in next week and join in the fun.

Follow RecipesDream