Loading

SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE. ILLUSTRATIONS ON CHILDREN ART

SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE AND CHILDREN ART ON TURBAN SQUASH.
SPECIAL GUEST POST BY CINDY PAUL

About Me












Cindy Paul


So happy to contribute in some small way to the cooking varieties blog. There are always interesting recipes and great food photos.


I am an illustrator specializing in children’s art. I like to use the computer as well as paint brushes and pencils to create my art. Please feel free to visit me at http://www.cindypaulblog.blogspot.com/.


My illustration highlights the turban squash which has a very unique appearance. It also looks like it will make a yummy soup.
IMAGE OF SPAGHETTI SQUASH

However, I have little experience with this squash so I am featuring the Spaghetti Squash.

Basically, you poke holes in it and then bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour or until the skin is soft. Remove and cut in half. Scoop out the softened insides and the magic begins. The squash starts to look like spaghetti. I put in all in a bowl, add butter and salt to taste. It is sweet on its own and is quite flavorful. Enjoy!
THE MAGIC BEGINS- THE SQUASH STARTS TO LOOK LIKE SPAGHETTI


The other is a sample of the kind of illustrations I enjoy creating.


You can also find me at Cindy Paul Art on Facebook. Thanks for reading and thank you for inviting me to be a part of this blog.
Follow RecipesDream