Loading

From my Garden to the Kitchen Rhubarb Lemon Aid

Rhubarb Lemon Aid


This summer in my strawberry patch was a strange plant growing. I was not sure what kind of plant so I let it grow to see what it was. At first when the leaves were large my guess was some kind of melon and again I left it alone. Finally this plant was growing so big I looked to see what it was and I was shocked it turned out to be a Rhubarb plant in my strawberry patch.
I never made anything with Rhubarb before so I took the stalks and washed and boiled them until tender 1 quart water.
Take out the Rhubarb stalks discard.
Drained the water to use for the Rhubarb Juice added 3 scoops of Country Time Lemon aid and 1 scoop of sugar.

Simply and easy. You can use fresh lemons if you have them and even some limes.

Be Creative
Enjoy
Follow RecipesDream