Loading

Vankaya Bangaladumpa Koora | Brinjal Potato Curry | Step by Step Recipe

Vankaya Urulagadda Kura is one of those most frequently made side dish in our house. Though Amma used to make a variation of this at home, the typical Brinjal Potato Curry per se according to hubby dear started after I got this introduced by Athamma. She makes this side dish for Sweet Poli, the combination I got to know after my marriage. I must say it does taste great!

I know I have been so behind my posts here, not sure how exactly I missed out so many days. But it struck me very strange and I thought I could at least share the pictorial I took while I was making the festival dishes, Athamma was making this. Funny part was, I completely forgot to take the final gravy and then it became that I wasn't cooking brinjal or potato at home, so will click another one when I start making the vegetables.

Meanwhile enjoy the pictorial! The recipe for Vankai Urulagadda Kura as we call, is exactly the same as I have already published.





















I also completely forgot about preparing for the Christmas Cakes. So here's what I had made last year!


Have a great week ahead.


Follow RecipesDream