Loading

Fit Inspiration...Amazing healthy recipes from around the web

There are so many amazing foodies, all over the internet, that I have the privilege of interacting with on a regular basis.  I wanted to start featuring my favorite finds from around the web to share with all of you.  Fit Inspiration is the post label, so check back regularly for new ideas to compliment your healthy lifestyle.  I am inspired on a daily basis by so many wonderful cooks, websites and food blogs.  I hope that you enjoy my weekly collections.   If you find wonderful sites that inspire you, please share in my comment section.  I love finding new health-conscious foodies and fit lifestyle websites!  Thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your support!!  xoxo~  Amee



Here's my round-up for the week:

Great article from Active about Superfoods to incorporate into your diet here.

In the news: Click here to help fight the overuse of antibiotics in U.S. livestock feed and protect our health!

For breakfast I am going to try Skinnytaste's Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries and Bananas.  Simply divine!

Dr. Lisa over at Naked Moxie has an amazing Grilled Portobello Sandwich for us for lunch.  I love this meatless meal.  Delish!

For a light mid-afternoon snack, stop by Skinny Ms. for this amazing Green Tea Mango smoothie recipe. 

For dinner I suggest Quinoa Jambalaya from my friend, Mia over at Mia's Domain.  She's brilliant in the kitchen and an inspiring fit foodie.  This recipe is a nutritional powerhouse full of great protein, vegetables, fruit and healthy carbohydrates.  Love it!

For a low-carb dinner and late night snack, check out Fit Sugar's suggestions here.  Great ideas for eating late without sabotaging your diet.

Finally, for a delicious sweet treat without the guilt, head on over to Emily's Bites for some Banana "ice cream".  So simple, quick and healthy!

I hope you enjoy my weekly inspiration to enhance and simplify your meal planning process.  Have a great week friends!
Follow RecipesDream