Loading

Healthy gluten-free snacks

I have two new favorite products that I wanted to share with you, Glenny's Whole Fruit and Nut Bars and Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars.  They both make a great, low calorie, snack option.  I love that the Yasso bars are made with rBST-free milk.  They are gluten-free, fat-free and for 70 calories you get 6 grams of protein.  Not bad!! 





Yogurt bars are a great dessert choice and my kids love them for an after-school snack.  You can also make your own frozen yogurt pops with plain fat-free greek yogurt, low-fat milk, agave nectar or stevia and the fruit of your choice.  Blend together in a blender and pour into popsicle molds.  Delicious!  I got these bars at Costco, but you can "like" their facebook page to find them in your area. 

The Glenny's bars come in a variety of flavors.  I love the Cashew & Almond.  They are made from whole fruits and nuts, dairy-free, naturally sweetened with honey and low in sodium.  Weighing in at only 140 calories, they make the perfect grab-and-go snack for in-between meals.  These babies are tasty, too!   Glenny's is on facebook, too, so check them out!


Follow RecipesDream