Loading

Hungry for more

Just over a year ago I asked for your input when I was redesigning the food supplement of a newspaper. Now - as if I didn't have enough on my plate - I'm doing the same for a website. (I do love my job sometimes. In fact, I love it most of the time.)
Anyway, now I would love you to let me know what you like - and dislike about food on t'internet.

...Nineteen, twenty, my plate's empty!
What sites do you love to look at for food news, reviews and general inspiration?
Do you meander around the 'lifestyle' sections of big news websites, or prefer to go off piste with a few trusted blogs?
Do you use recipe finder tools? Do you watch 'how-to' videos online?
How do you feel about "sponsored" recipes (ie, "These recipes are brought to you by brand X")?
Do you visit some sites purely to read the recipes of a particular chef or writer?
What about food on Facebook - or Twitter?

I'd really love to know what you think. Comment away, and hopefully I'll be able to come up with something you'll love in a few weeks...
Follow RecipesDream