Loading

Jala Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Sandwiches- Awesome product alert!!!


We are a bunch of ice cream fanatics in this house, especially my kids.  I had gotten to the point where I just quit buying it, because the hub and the kids have zero self control when it's in the house.  Since they tend to have portion control issues, I prefer buying desserts that are already portioned in single serving sizes.  I saw these ice cream sandwiches at Publix this week on sale BOGO.  I love a deal!  I bought two packs and brought them home to my serious ice cream critics.  They were a huge hit!  These babies have 140 calories and are made with frozen yogurt.  You get the benefits of active probiotics with a delicious dessert.  This is a great option for your sweet tooth, so you don't blow your eating plan.  Enjoy!

Follow RecipesDream