Loading

Killer Buns & Thighs....a workout that gets results!


I am a big fan of Jillian Michaels workouts.  They are fast and effective! I love how Jillian incorporates cardio, body weight resistance and weight training in one simplified routine.  She's great at delivering fat blasting workouts.  I finished Ripped in 30 and was please with my results, so when I saw the Killer Buns & Thighs workout DVD at Costco, I had to give it a try.  For $7.99, it's a steal!!  I was getting bored with my usual routine and wanted to switch things up a bit.  I run every day with my German Shorthaired Pointer (that needs a daily marathon, but 2-3 miles has to do) and try to squeeze in 2-3 weight training workouts a week.  I was feeling a little competitive and decided to start on level 2 (there are 3 levels).  I knew that I was in trouble when my muscles were burning during the warm-up.  This video is NO JOKE!  It was an incredible workout!!  I love how Jillian has beginner and advanced moves for every workout routine in her videos.  It is suitable for all levels of fitness.  I highly recommend this DVD to add to your rotation.  Always remember to switch up your workouts every few weeks.  You need constant muscle confusion for continuous results.  Besides, the same old routine gets super boring.  The only way to make fitness fun is to keep changing the way you workout!
Follow RecipesDream