Loading

Brownie Muffins | Eggless Brownie Muffin in Microwave and Convection | Step by Step Recipe

For the second day I tried these sinfully delicious brownies baked in muffin molds. You can easily tag them as devilish dark chocolate brownies as they tend to get you hooked. Imagine I tasted the batter and was going wow and aahhs, so much so that I called Athamma to taste the batter. Even though I have cooking chocolates, both dark and semi bitter chocolates from Scharffen Berger Chocolates, I picked up a dark chocolate bar from Nilgris. I almost kept it back, remembering my other packs. I am happy I didn't, it was so delicious.
As I said I was to make this late night and ended up making it the next morning. Boy did I love the creamy texture I got after whipping the condensed milk into the melted chocolate and butter. It was yummy on it's own. If not for the fact that it had uncooked flour, I can easily imagine eating it just like that.

Since I have make something in the microwave mode too for Veena, I decided to bake some in the microwave mode. I baked in microwave for just about 2 mins and then 30 secs. I made the mistake of using the silicon tray, a bigger bowl would have surely suited well. Will have to make it in next. However whatever that was came out really so delicious.

I baked the rest in convection mode and well those were really fudgy and brownie types. Maybe since I still not own a measurement cups I may have gone overboard on the butter part, it was very buttery but who really cares about it, especially when the brownie was so chocolaty and delicious.

Brownie Muffins in Microwave

Dark chocolate, chopped - 200 gms
All purpose flour / Maida - 3/4 cup
Butter - 2/3 cup
Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
Water - 2 tbsp
Nuts and Vanilla Essence (opt)

How to make Brownie Muffins

Melt the chocolate and butter with 2 tablespoons of water and micro for 2 mins. You can follow this method for convection baking also.
Bring to room temperature, add the condensed milk and mix well.
Add the flour, nuts and vanilla essence if you are using, and mix well.
Grease and dust your microwave muffin tray and spoon a tablespoons of the mixture into the molds.
Microwave for 2 mins, again for 30 secs.

Since the mixture was more of liquid consistency, the batter overflew after the first 2 mins. So I put it back and again micro for 30 secs.

Though these are not great to look at, taste wise nothing to beat it!


Step by Step Pictures
















Brownie Muffins in Convection Mode

Melt the chocolate and butter with 2 tablespoons of water and micro for 2 mins. You can follow this method for convection baking also.
Bring to room temperature, add the condensed milk and mix well.
Add the flour, nuts and vanilla essence if you are using, and mix well.
Grease and dust your muffin tray with butter and icing sugar. Spoon a tablespoons of the mixture into the molds.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185°C (360°F) and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a knife inserted into the brownie comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack and unmould each muffin.

Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.


Notes:

You can add Chopped walnuts or roasted almonds for extra kick. Since my kids never touch anything with nuts, I never bother adding them.

You can add few drops of Vanilla essence for added flavour.
Follow RecipesDream