Loading

Chicken Parmesan

This is a quick and easy dish to make.

1 package very thin chicken breast
seasoned bread crumbs
pasta sauce, I use Tuttorosso traditional
mozzarella shredded cheese

In a fry pan I use olive oil and coat the pan
I take each breast and rinse under cold water shake the extra water and then I bread the chicken.
Using just water with the bread crumbs stay on the chicken without using eggs
(I do not use eggs why waste them)
Fry each side until the chicken is cooked.

For the Parmesan just coat the top with pasta sauce and sprinkle cheese.
You can microwave until the cheese melts.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

My kids like anything ready to eat.
If you have someone that can not eat red sauce you can use Alfredo sauce and as far as cheese
you can use shredded cheese on both types of sauce.
Thin chicken breast breaded

Chicken Parmesan with red sauce

Enjoy
Be Creative
Enjoy
Follow RecipesDream