Chinese Food Recipe : Spring Rolls
Chinese Food Recipe Ingredients:
- 8 spring roll skins
- 2 oz. thinly sliced pork, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp Chinese rice wine or sherry
- 1 tsp coy sauce and cornstarch
- A few grain of pepper
- 2 dried large Chinese mushrooms, soaked in water and drained. Cut into strips.
- 2 ½ oz. boiled bamboo shoots, cut into strips
- 2 cabbage leaves, cut into strips
- ½ tsp salt
- Flour-and-water paste
- Oil for deep frying plus 3 tbsp more oil
Chinese Food Recipe Directions:
Combine the pork and Mixture A. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork briefly. Remove.
Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil and add the salt. Stir fry the vegetables, then mix in the pork. Turn off the heat and let the filling cool thoroughly.
Place some of the filling a little above the center of each spring roll skin. Fold the upper edge over the filling, turn in the 2 sides, and roll it down to the bottom. Brush the bottom edge with the flour-and-water paste to seal it thoroughly.
Heat the deep-frying oil over moderate heat. Deep-fry the spring rolls until golden. Turn them frequently. Serve immediately with table seasonings...Enjoy the Chinese food !
- Follow RecipesDream
- Follow @us