|Photo: Pickled Lemon Recipe|
The Middle Eastern Food Kitchen (The home of delicious Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Pickled Lemon Recipe. Enjoy a collections of quick & easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Pickled Lemon.
½ lemon kg medium size
2 TBSP black sesame seeds
1 TBSP sp Safflower
¼ cup coarse salt
1 ½ cup lemon juice (keep the lemon skin aside)
2 hot pepper
1 TBSP vegetable oil
- Cut lemon in x shape with sharp knife.
- Dissolve salt in lemon juice.
- Mix safflower with black seeds.
- Stuff lemon with small portion of saffron and black seeds.
- Put lemon in a glass sterile jar, and then add lemon juice with salt.
- Make sure that the jar is firmly sealed.
- After few hours, lemon level will reduce and you can add the lemon skin and oil, which will prevent any air leaking.
- Leave lemon to pickle from 3 weeks to a month.
*For short period, lemon can be cut into four parts or heating half quantity of lemon juice and add it hot to the lemon or boil lemon for short period before pickle. Lemon can be use in 5 days.
More Middle Eastern Food Recipes:
Grilled Tomatoes with Yogurt
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Roast beetroot hummus
Red Pepper Hummus with Toasted Pita Triangles
Save and share Pickled Lemon Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.
- Follow RecipesDream
- Follow @us