Loading

Thai green curry with Turkey




I love buying a whole turkey crown and cooking it for the weekend, what starts off as a roast transforms into a whole host of delicious meals throughout the week that fits in with my new paleo lifestyle.

Ingredients

300g chopped cooked turkey breast (use chicken if this what you have to hand)
2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
400ml coconut milk
1 onion chopped small
1 tbsp fish sauce
zest of 1 lime
Juice of 1 lime
Pinch of salt
1 fresh green chilli sliced into rings

Heat the oil in a large pan (I use a wok) then add the curry paste and cook for about a minute.

Add the onion, fish sauce, lime and salt and cook for another 2 minutes.

Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil, add the cooked turkey or chicken then simmer for 20 minutes

Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before serving. Then top with the sliced chilli and enjoy.

I keep saying that I will make extra and freeze some but it disappears to quickly in this family!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Follow RecipesDream