Loading

Meatballs with Squid


Special dressing: Fito y Fitipaldis (turn player on)

This is one of my favourite dishes... I love to mix meat and fish and if you have never tried it, give it a chance, take this one as an example! The flavours mix so well you will be surprised :D.

We had this for our lunch on Saturday, and since I like not to rush on weekends, by the time I got to my fishmonger it was 12:30 and she had no cuttlefish left. I'm telling you this because the original catalan recipe is done with... cuttlefish, yes! But since I was craving for it I took this fresh beach squid instead. The result it was as good as with the cuttlefish. Don't forget to have some crunchy bread for the sauce!!!


Just want to see if this works! If you like it better I will keep it.

How to make meatballs.

Follow RecipesDream