Loading

My Kitchen's Window's View

Lynda from Lulu's Bay had the wonderful idea of showing the view she has from her kitchen's window in Cairo. She encourages us to do the same... and here is mine! Hey Lynda, why don't you make this event seasonal?

I must say I don't live in Barcelona city, I was born there and lived in the city for 33 years, but when our daughter showed in our lifes, we needed a larger space than the one we had in the flat we rented and so we started looking for a house outside the city. Prices were astonishing there and for the price we got a small and old appartment in town we could buy a house in a village nearby (17 Kms. away).

I didn't have a window in my old kitchen. There were 2 doors, one was the entrance and the other lead you into a dark, dusted downfloor space.... that was scary!

Now, I have this beautiful park in front!!! Tones of light get into my kitchen... when it's not cloudy, he, he.


This Sunday afternoon I went for a walk with Boleta and took some pictures so that I could show you how near Spring is.


Almond trees have bloomed already and fields look this green! These are like 300 mts. from my house. I love living in the country now!!!

For those of you interested in how Boleta is doing: I'm still trying to avoid surgery, so I found another vet for her, and she has a more conservative way of treating Boleta. She has prescribed a different antibiotic and also is giving her injections to get the amniotic sac water outside her body... I just hope this works! I've been taking her a bit far away from my house to follow the treatment and this is why I'm being late visiting your blogs, hopefully today I'll be there :D

Here you have some "nice to meet you" lickings from her!

Follow RecipesDream