Loading

Little Dipper CrockPot Peanut Butter Fondue


Day 312.


Good morning! Thank you so much for all of the nice notes about my back. I'm definitely feeling better this morning. I did end up going to the doctor, which was a good idea. I guess my file still said I taught preschool, so the doctor was a bit concerned about bending and lifting. When I told him that I now write from home, he said, "you'll be able to be pretty creative while taking this stuff!" and wrote me a prescription for muscle relaxers.
All they do is make me fall asleep, so I don't think you're in for any amazing creativity.

But this is good fondue! Happy Fondue Friday, everyone.

The Ingredients.

--3/4 cup peanut butter
--1/4 cup brown sugar
--1/4 cup cream or half and half
--1 tsp vanilla
--4 large marshmallows

The Directions.

Scoop your peanut butter into the Little Dipper. If you don't have a Little Dipper, you can put an oven-safe dish inside your crockpot to create a smaller cooking vessel.

Add the peanut butter, brown sugar, and cream. Push 4 large marshmallows into the mixture. Don't bother to stir now; the peanut butter will just stick to the spoon.

Cover and cook for about an hour. Stir well. Heat some more if it isn't all melty.

Serve with apple slices and celery sticks.

The Verdict.

I ate this in bed yesterday with a heating pad while watching Oprah. It was delightful.
Follow RecipesDream