Loading

My Recipe contribution to BloggerAid CookBook: Eggplant Mousse with Butifarra negra

My friends Val, Ivy and Giz at BloggerAid are such fantastic and generous people! They are assembling a Cookbook to help ease the world's hunger!!!!

In Ivy's words: we will be publishing a cookbook with 100% of the profit from sales being directed to our chosen agency. The funds we raise will be directed to specific programs of The World Food Programme (WFP), the United Nations frontline agency. The needs are great and choosing a specific effort is currently being negotiated.

Who will contribute to this cookbook?
YOU!!!!

The cookbook is targeted for sale on Amazon by November/December 2009. There is a great deal of work involved in delivering this project and we will rely on you to help in any way you can. We will keep you informed every step of the way on Bloggeraid !!!!


I want to collaborate!!! Do you want to join too? Head to Ivy's blog for more info.

I chose an appetizer with basic ingredients and easy recipe instructions. This is one of the dishes I had in my table during the Christmas holidays and it was an absolute hit!!!! I cannot publish the recipe here because it can only be shown in the Cookbook, but I will tell you that it has eggplant, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt and butifarra negra... Mmmmm. Remember to buy the book next Nov/Dec 2009 and get all kinds of gorgeous recipes!!! I'm getting mine reserved ;D

All ingredients can be found all over the world except the Butifarra negra that is a traditional Catalan pork blood sausage, but you can substitute it for something similar typical from your country.

I hope that the Cookbook will be a great success and we will contribute in making this world a better place to live :D
On a separate note, I'm trying to make my blog look nicer, but will take me some days to get things right... please, be patient... it will hopefully be for good! Año Nuevo, Vida Nueva! New Year, New Life!
Follow RecipesDream