Loading

Sour Patch Apple Martini

I had this lil Italian stallion shake me up one of these drinks at a bar in Asheville, NC once and I've been hooked to them since. These things are juicy and applely delicious!! The perfect drink to have at your next girls night in party. I admit I strayed from the recipe and add in an extra 1/4 c. of apple juice but that is just my personal preference. I sometimes like to add in 1/4 cup of sparkling apple juice in place of the regular apple juice. DELISH!!! Just be careful because these things will sneak up on you. Have you somewhere naked and jump roping...don't ask.







Sour Patch Apple Martini




Ingredients: ( 1 part equal)
1/4 c. vodka
1/4 c. sour apple schnapps
1/4 - 1/2 c. apple juice
Sour Patch Kids Candies



Directions:

Step 1.) Pour some crushed iced into your shaker.
Step 2.) Add in 1/4 c. vodka, 1/4 c. sour apple schnapps, & 1/4- 1/2 c. apple juice.
Step 3.) Cap your shaker and shake it up real good until chilled.
Step 4.) Give it a taste to make sure it's too your liking!
Step 5.) Add in a few sour patch kids to a chilled glass.
Step 6.) Strain martini into a glass, grab a few sour patch kids and enjoy!!!
Follow RecipesDream