Loading

THE HYPNOTIC DANCERS.THE BHARATA NATYAM DANCE. THE ODISSII DANCE.

THE HYPNOTIC DANCERS.
THE BHARATA NATYAM. 
THE ODISSII.

I AM NOT IN A COOKING MOOD .
I  am in a relaxing mood- need to clear my mind off cooking sometimes.... I  can go for a hypnotic mood tho'. Do not think of anything else, except just watch what is in front of my eyes in cyber here...


Hey presto!  I would like to share this dance with you.... a post from my dearest world class guest blogger friend, Ana Luiza of Brazil. Do visit her at    http://hellaheaven-ana.blogspot.com/

Ana, four things in common between us is that, we both like blogging and COFFEE!! Your brazilian is simply fantastic..
Third, i like the Quebebe classico you taught me , as my guest earlier
Next, we both like the hypnotic dance below  :) yay yay !!!
When i first saw this post in Ana's blog last July, i fell in love with it ever since.
ANA LUIZA 'S PROFILE

I've  started this blog  to share the  good things people  create in  arts, science, leisure, ideas, no matter where or when.
A dash of humor, a drop of beauty and lots of creativity.
Dignity is a word that follows me, not only at the blog but my life.
Thank you for the visit

The above profile was from the earlier guest post done by Ana.

THE HYPNOTIC DANCERS

ANA said: "You do something to me, something that simply mystifies me"
FROM THE LAND OF FAMOUS SPICES- indian cultural dances

Bharata Natyam is considered to be a 'fire dance’ resembling the movements of a dancing flame — the mystic manifestation of the metaphysical element of fire in the human body. It is one of the five major styles that includes Odissii (water), Mohiniattam (air), Kuchipudi (earth) and Kathakali (sky).
Most ancient sculptures in Hindu temples are based on “dance postures” - depicting celestial dancers, known on earth as Bharata Natyam, a classical dance from the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu
from cooking varieties food art collection
The Odissii ((Orissi) is an Indian classical dance from the Eastern state of Odissa (Orissa).
Odissii is the oldest surviving dance form in India- is characterized by various Bhangas (Stance), which involves stamping of the foot and striking various postures as seen in Indian sculptures.

Maharis were  temple dancers of Orissa. Odissii dance, a  technique of unequal division of weight and firm footwork balancing a fluid upper torso, where the dancer achieves a sensuality that is uncommon in other classical dance styles.
Odissi music has codified grammars and lyrical in its movement, expressing love for the divine. The pace of singing in Odissi is in between, maintaining a very soothing proportional tempo.
Copying this post and images are NOT ALLOWED...
Follow RecipesDream