1 egg yolk
1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 slices of diet wheat bread, toasted
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 pound lump crabmeat
2 tablespoons diet margarine, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat together the first nine ingredients.
3. Be sure the bread is toasted throughout and dry. Crush intocrumbs.
4. Fold the bread crumbs and parsley into the spice mixture.
5. Form into 4 cakes.
6. Brush each cake on both sides with the melted margarine.
7. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place thecakes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Follow RecipesDream
- Follow @us