1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon smoky Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 packet Sweet-N-Low artificial sweetener
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped green leaf or iceberg lettuce
1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
1 small tomato, chopped (1/4 cup)
1/2 cup fat-free refried black beans
1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
1/4 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup fat-free Ranch dressing
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Make the barbecue sauce by whisking all ingredients together.
3. Place the chicken on the grill, brushing both sides generouslywith barbecue sauce once the chicken is half cooked. Continue tobrush with the sauce as the chicken grills.
4. Combine the lettuces and cabbage and arrange on a serving plateand top with tomato.
5. In a saute pan, heat the beans. Spread the beans over thelettuce on one side of plate.
6. Slice the cooked chicken and spread it on the opposite side ofthe lettuce plate from the beans.
7. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
8. Garnish with avocado slices and serve with the Ranch dressingand any remaining barbecue sauce on the side. (If you plan to usesome of the barbecue sauce for serving with the salad, separate itat the beginning so you are not using sauce that has beencontaminated with raw chicken).
- Follow RecipesDream
- Follow @us