Loading

Celebrating the Sweetness of 2011!



As we all look forward to the beautiful potential of a new year, it's nice to pause and look back at 2011 to remember the work we've done, the goals attained, and the memories made.  Of course Glorious Treats is just one part of my life, but it is a very big part.  Baking, and creating beautiful things is my passion and I love being able to share my joy with you! 

Looking back, I'm realizing why this year went to fast... I was busy!  In addition to doing my best to take care of our home (with lots of help from my amazing husband), I've homeschooled my oldest daughter (2nd grade), and chased around my pre-schooler all the while! 

Early in the year I had the opportunity to attend a taping of the Oprah show (thanks Sharnel!!), and to close the year I fulfilled a longtime dream and was included in a segment on the Martha Stewart Show!  And along the way this year I made some wonderful new friends!  I met lots of wonderful bloggers at the Wilton Blogger's Workshop, then met in person many long time "Cookie friends" this past fall at Cookie Camp.

In between doing dishes, 2nd grade math and flying around the country, I made a lot of cupcakes... and cookies... and treats!  In fact, in 2011 I've posted the nice round number of 100 blog posts! 

Here are a few of my favorites (and hopefully yours too!) of 2011...











I think my oven must have been on for 600 hours this year!  And lets not even think about how many bags of powdered sugar I went through!

I'd love to hear which posts were your favorites.  What would you love to see more of in 2012?

Wishing you all a safe, happy and sweet New Year! 
Follow RecipesDream